Coordinator - Intake
By Specialty Infusion Posted On 04/19/2019
- Job expire date: 12/31/2020
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Not mentioned
1. 1047, Surf Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York, United States
2. 2689, Broadway, Manhattan, New York County, New York, United States
Our team is growing and we are searching for a Healthcare Coordinator to join our team!
Do you have a passion for healthcare? Possess exceptional communication skills?
APPLY TO THE COORDINATOR OPPORTUNITY WITH SPECIALTY INFUSION AND BE A PART OF A WINNING TEAM!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with the infusion team to streamline organizational goals and drive success.
- Effectively interact with family and patients and resolve concerns related to the delivery of healthcare services. Receive and respond to patient inquiries and feedback. Refer information to appropriate supervisor.
- Coordinate patient care requirements among infusion team. (Report weekly progress on patient care to the team)
- Serve as an advocate on patient’s behalf with insurance providers during the prior authorization process.
- Review third-party payer contracts to ensure that reimbursement is appropriate for services being rendered and that terms of the contracts are in the best interests of the patient and the health system.
- Maintain knowledgeable about reimbursements for infusion services, medications, supplies, durable medical equipment, and, if applicable, nursing services.
- May support with the ordering of inventory, purchases equipment and supplies through the central purchasing function.
Who We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years’ experience in an office setting, call center setting, or phone support role.
- 2+ years’ relevant work experience in obtaining prior authorizations and referrals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to understand, and prioritize, multiple projects.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Supportive and Collaborative Team
- Career Growth
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance + Vision Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Specialty Infusion is an alternative site of care infusion treatment solution. We offer a low-cost alternative to receiving infusion treatments in a hospital or through a home infusion provider while providing top-quality medical care and amenities to ensure the comfort of our patients.
- HR QRP