Pharmacy Shipping Manager
By QuickRx Posted On 05/20/2019
- Job expire date: 12/31/2020
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Not mentioned
- 1458, Fulton Street, Brooklyn, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Who We’re Looking For:
- Attention to detail and a strong understanding of logistics.
- Pharmacy systems knowledge; experience working with MicroMerchant highly preferred.
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency.
- Ability to function in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with shipping for retail pharmacies, LTC or hospitals (preferably medications).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Oversee shipping activities, keep shipment records and forward relevant information to the Accounting department.
- Create shipping labels and provide delivery reports to management.
- Assist in maintaining organization amongst inventory and shipping stations.
- Efficiently track incoming/outgoing and returned packages.
- Integrate deliveries with MicroMerchant.
- Follow up with customers to measure their satisfaction about delivery services.
- Resolve damages and discrepancies with customers and vendors.
- Determine best delivery methods and cost considerations.
- Work closely with pharmacies and pharmacy managers.
- Coordinate, monitor and record refunds and reimbursements from claim submissions.
What We Offer:
- Supportive team
- Medical insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Discount
- Career Growth
- QRP Healthcare Group is a New York healthcare company composed of multiple healthcare divisions, including Urgent Care and Infusion Centers
- HR QRP